Friday, April 1, 2011

Andy's Free-to-Play MMO Corner - Introduction

Hello, internet dwelling sub-humans! This is Andy, of Andy Plays Games. You know, this blog you're reading right now? Well, I'm here to tell you about an awesome new series of weekly articles that will have you glued to the edge of your seat. Or possibly repulsed by boredom. Welcome to my world.


What will these articles be about? Starting next Friday, and continuing weekly from there, I will be meddling with Free-to-Play MMOs. I have to admit, the only MMO I ever played was EVE Online. For two days. It was the demo. ...and I hated it. So, so much. Well, now Champions Online has gone Free-to-Play! I played a bit. I hated it. But, why stop there? I will document my whole experience, in a familiar Let's Play-style. All my boredom, all my excitement; the fun, the awkwardness - everything I do will be neatly mirrored in the articles. Every punch. Every quest. Every exit to desktop followed by hasty, reluctant re-launch.

Next week. Champions Online. Every Friday, here at Andy Plays Games. Oh and reviews will be posted weekly on Tuesdays now, too.

All screenshots for PC games are now taken by myself thanks to the recently implemented Steam Screenshots feature! If you want to see more amateur videogame screens, why not check out my Steam Screenshot gallery? There are funny captions, I promise.

1 comment: